According to Tomato Soup diet, you can lose up to 10 pounds of body fat if you consume it every day for seven days. But, that’s not all to it. Besides eating it every day for seven days, you also need to do the following:
- Consume four to five small meals per day
- Cut out alcohol, bread, soda, sugar and sweets
- Consume eight cups of water every day
HEALTHY TOMATO SOUP RECIPE
While you could purchase canned tomato soup, why not opt for the better, healthier option of making it at home?
What ingredients will you need?
- 6 large tomatoes
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 beam of celery
- 1 tsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh herbs
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
To prepare the soup,
- Chop vegetables into small pieces, placing them into a pot
- Pour water into the pot so the vegetables are completely covered
- Add olive oil and seasoning
- Boil for 20 minutes on medium heat
- Add herbs you want – serve hot or cold.
HOW TO USE THE 7-DAY TOMATO DIET
Day 1 – Consume fresh fruits (no bananas or grapes) and tomato soup
Day 2 – Consume steamed vegetables (no corn or potatoes) and tomato soup
Day 3 – Eat fresh vegetables and fruit with tomato soup
Day 4 – Eat fresh vegetables and cottage cheese with the tomato soup
Day 5 – Consume six ounces of fish with tomato soup
Day 6 – Eat six ounces of chicken or fish with fresh vegetables and tomato soup
Day 7 – Have fresh vegetables and wild rice with your tomato soup
Pick as many vegetables as you want for the soup. Be sure to include at least one kind of green – broccoli, spinach, green beans, etc.
FOLLOWING UP AFTER THE TOMATO DIET
The after-diet timeframe is important if you want to see any weight loss results. The key goal of the tomato diet soup is to maintain weight, not gain it. If you start consuming fats and starchy carbs, after you’ve eaten such a modest diet, you could eliminate the efforts you’ve made and even cause your metabolism to become imbalanced.
Make sure your post-diet foods include:
- Cottage cheese
- Lean meat
- Vegetables (steamed or fresh)
- Whole grains
It won’t be easy to eliminate foods you love. So, it’s a good idea to have your special treat every now and then.
Start your healthy life today with the tomato soup diet and you’ll enjoy it for many years.