Have you ever found yourself admiringly (or enviously) staring at another woman’s hips? We’ve all seen such women. You know the ones with body types that are shaped like Coca-Cola bottles? It’s like they have been born with the bodies of goddesses that we’ve only seen in those Greco-Roman inspired Hollywood movies.
Yes, their bodies-hips, in particular-seem to have been molded and sculpted into perfection. Something that a lot of women, if not all, strive for, especially whenever bikini season is approaching, but never quite fully attain because of the lack of proper diet and exercise. If you are one of those women, or if you are just looking to improve your overall physique, then it’s time for you to try this Sexy Hips Diet.
What is it about? Well, the name of this diet says it all. It will help your hips look more fit and beautiful. You are already fabulous in your own right, but effectively improving a part of yourself physically can boost your confidence and make you feel even better.
SEXY HIPS DIET RULES
One of the most noticeable things about a woman’s body is her hips. They accentuate a woman’s look by giving her a more feminine touch in the mid-section. That is why voluptuous celebrities such as Scarlett Johansson and Kim Kardashian, to name a few, go to great lengths to define their hips by waist-training, but that’s another story. For you to achieve hips that look fit and defined, you should consider following these rules:
- Eliminate the consumption of alcohol, sugar, caffeine, and fast food on a daily basis.
- Include more fresh fruits in your diet.
- Watermelon (highly recommended): It is 92% water and will help you flush out the accumulated toxins from body cells; try eating half of a medium-sized watermelon or one whole medium-sized melon every day for a week.
Warning: Be sure to consult with your doctor first before going on any kind of diet plan.
In addition to those rules, try incorporating any of the following meals into your daily menu:
Breakfast: 1 cup of whole grain cereal with 1 cup of low-fat yogurt and fresh fruits;
Lunch: 1 cup of grilled mushrooms, 1 baked potato, and a large serving of mixed green salads;
Dinner: 1 grilled beef steak or chicken breast with tomatoes and ½ cup of sprouts.
SEXY HIPS EXCERCISES
In order to tone your hips, you need to try out this exercise:
- Lie down on your back. Stretch your hands along your body with your palms down.
- Raise your left leg, bend your knee, and slowly move it to the right side, trying to reach the floor with your knee. Make sure that your shoulders remain grounded as much as possible.
- Return to the initial position and slowly straighten your knee.
- Do the same for your right leg.
- Repeat the procedure ten (10) times on each side.
Now, if you want to see some results, you must be patient. Having a great set of hips will take some time, but it won’t take forever! You just need to have a positive attitude and the willingness to follow through with this diet. Good luck!